Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Around the House Cleaner Series: Wrap Up!

photo credit
For a few weeks now I've been posting cleaning solutions you can use throughout your home. For your convenience, or in case you missed one, they're all listed here for you!!
This series is the end of all my cleaning series'. Here are links to my other cleaning series', in case you missed them: My go-to resource for DIY non-toxic cleaning is Heather Dessinger's ebook DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes.

The next series I'm planning for this blog will be on essential oils, starting with What is an essential oil and how is it different from other oils? I hope you'll join me!! Please send me your questions about essential oils anytime and I'll do my best to answer them or point you to someone/where that can.

No comments:

Post a Comment