Thursday, August 22, 2013

Target Clearance Haul

I went to Target recently for a couple items and noticed an overflowing amount of women's clothing on clearance. So, I went back with my friend that evening, sans baby. It was glorious! Check out your Target for clearance if you need clothes. There are shirts, blouses, tank tops, pants, long and short shorts, dresses, skirts, swimsuits, and light sweaters. If you live in a place that's cool for the fall and winter, then this clearance might not be too helpful, but you could layer!

I got seven shirts, two dresses, and two pairs of long shorts for about $80!! Breastfeeding my baby made me more slender than I was pre-pregnancy, so I really needed some clothes to accommodate my new size. I'm slowly weaning my kiddo now, so I'm hoping I don't instantly regain fifteen pounds. 

My goal for this shopping trip was to find clothes that I would feel comfortable wearing all day around the baby. Since I used to teach, I have lots of clothes, but they're too nice, and some are too big for being a mommy all day. I also wanted to find things for the rest of summer and that I could layer with this fall. I definitely accomplished that. I got some slightly loose fitting tops that can be worn with or without layers. I also got one dress that has pockets, is looser-fitting, and has a high neckline so I don't have to worry about showing off my cleavage with it. I also got a fun dress that I probably won't wear around the baby, but it fit me so well that I couldn't pass it up.


1 comment:

  1. Amanda do you shop at JBF when it comes in Spring and Fall? When it comes around in Fall I will be looking for Mommy bloggers to join me in promoting the event. In return for blogging about it, you would get in early and could even earn JBF bucks to spend at the event. I wrote about it on Citrus and Cream, if you're interested let me know and I'll put you on the list. I am coordinating the mommy bloggers so I would be in touch as we get closer. Love the new blog and the fun things you're sharing!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete