Thursday, August 22, 2013

Costco Haul at my new location

**Disclaimer: I wrote this post a couple weeks ago and thought I had already posted it. Apparently not.**

I have been to Costco 3-4 times since moving here; I have only been here three weeks, too! Costco is about two minutes away from where we're currently living, which is part of it. Anyways, I was impressed by the tasty and organic offerings the first time I went, but the organic section multiplied recently! This Costco has a green label for everything organic so you can easily scan for organic options. In addition to the organic chicken and baby carrots I have gotten before, this Costco also has organic grass-fed beef, which I have yet to get, but certainly will soon. This week there were several different types of organic greens, broccoli, raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries. Here's what else I got this week:


Organic raspberries for around $4
Annie's organic mac and cheese; 15 boxes for $15
12 baby food pouches for $10
Giant bag of gluten free organic pasta for $7
Organic chicken for around $20
Sterling Chardonnay for $9

For comparison sake, a dozen organic baby food pouches on Amazon run $14-18. I purchased two boxes of Annie's organic mac and cheese on sale at Target recently for $2 each. I'm hoping the little guy likes cheesy pasta as much as he likes cheese!

If you want your Costco to carry stuff like this, put in your request and ask your friend to also. If your Costco doesn't carry Victoria's marinara sauce, request it!! It's the best sauce in a jar, anywhere! Seriously, you have to try it; it's make of like six ingredients, which is why it's so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment