Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A break and a link

Last week my husband and I took a vacation to Zion and Bryce National Parks.  It was magnificent!  This obviously didn't leave me time to write a post last week, but I intend to post about reusable shopping bags at the end of this week. 

My first post was on various types of reusable sandwich/snack bags, so for now, check out this tutorial for making your own sandwich/snack bags on Cotton Bottom Mama's blog.  She doesn't use any sort of lining for her bags, but you certainly could, keeping in mind that your food will be rubbing against this lining.  In fact, if you have any ideas for a good lining material, send them my way because I'd love to make these bags but would prefer a lining.

Happy crafting, reusing, and recycling!  Oh, this week is also Real Diaper Week over at the Real Diaper Association website (see my button).  There will be lots of new information going up on their site and giveaways all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment