Sunday, May 20, 2012

Reusable Shopping Bags 301: Gift Them!

Reusable shopping bags can make great gifts!  Recently I saw that the Disney store is selling adorable ones with characters on them, which would be great for a children's gift.  A bag that doubles as wrapping paper and can be used for a long time afterward!

The shopping bags for groceries are great for wedding gifts.  I got two recently and filled them up with my favorite brands of kitchen essentials: flour, sugar, baking power, baking soda, olive oil, etc.  I included a note with the gift explaining why I think using reusable shopping bags is important and why I chose fair trade items for the shopping bags.  The couple really appreciated it and received a little education on grocery shopping.

This same idea could apply for a baby shower gift too.  What mom doesn't want another bag??  Fill up an already cute bag or add pockets to one.  Check out my friend ferferfly's blog for a tutorial on "cutifying" reusable shopping bags.

If you like what you see, leave a comment, like it, share it, email me.  I'm eager to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment