Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Review: Crunchy Clean Diaper Detergent

I've been using cloth diapers for nine months now and have used Crunchy Clean's cloth diaper detergent the whole time. I bought three bags at $13 each, and only opened the third bag a couple weeks ago. I figured it would take about a year for me to go through three bags, so my friend and I each got three bags to take advantage of the free shipping offer for orders over $75.



I chose the hard water unscented version in particular because I have hard water, and I wanted to be careful with possible skin sensitivities regarding the scent.

I use one tablespoon per wash, which is for about two dozen inserts and a few covers. I haven't had to strip my diapers ever! Thus, this stuff seems to work great!

Here's the back label too:

Crunchy Clean also makes detergents for regular laundry as well as other household cleaners, including pure oxygen stain remover. They're a family-owned business that's been making cleaners for five years now. I will definitely continue ordering diaper detergent from them and may check out their other cleaning products when I place my next order in a few months. If you "like" them on Facebook, you'll receive periodic discount codes and sale notices in your news feed, but they won't inundate your news feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment